7bit Casino review
7bit Casino was established back in 2014 and provides an opportunity to play not only in bitcoins, but also in euros and few other currencies. Its other advantages are a wide selection of all kinds of games from different brands, interesting promotions, tournaments, jackpots and much more, which you will learn about from our 7bit Casino review below.
The site is designed in the style of neon signs. The design is dominated by blue, on which red elements stand out with bright spots. The website is easy to navigate. Finding the data you need is straightforward. In a word, everything is as comfortable as possible.
7bit Casino description
7Bit is operated by Nabelse Holdings Limited. The company is registered in Cyprus (the head office address is indicated at the bottom of the site) and operates under the SoftSwiss license issued by the Government of the Netherlands Antilles (its number is indicated next to the company’s address).
The casino uses software from several providers including Microgaming, SoftSwiss, Betsoft Gaming and Ezugi. All games are opened directly in the Internet browser. A downloadable version that would need to be installed on a computer is not offered.
7Bit Casino games
The casino offers games of all the most popular genres which are divided into following sections:
- Popular – The items in greatest demand.
- All Games – List of all available models.
- Slots – An impressive selection of classic slots and video slots, including the latest from well-known brands.
- Roulettes – European, French and American varieties, presented in several variations from different manufacturers.
- Blackjack – Few types available.
- Table Games – All models available here that use special tables: poker, blackjack, roulette, craps and so on.
- Poker – Separate group for all offered poker: Hold’em, Texas, Oasis, Caribbean and so on. All video poker games are also highlighted here.
- Live – With real dealers on the 7Bit Casino website, you can only play baccarat, blackjack and roulette. The interface of this section is very user-friendly, with several tables, various settings and other convenient functions. .
In addition, you can sort the models by the developers. Selections of new products and online games recommended by the administration are offered separately. There are also progressive jackpots the amounts of which can be more than impressive. It is allowed to test the games in demo mode without registration.
Bonuses and promotions
Below is a brief description of the bonus promotions that operate in this institution:
- The welcome bonus is offered on the first three deposits that a new player makes after registering. This is a 100% bonus up to € 200 or 1.5 bitcoins + 100 ffee spins, a 25% bonus up to € 75 or 0.5 bitcoin and a 50% bonus up to € 125 or 1 bitcoin. You need to play them twenty times according to the general rules, which are explained in a special section.
- Daily cashback.
- Weekly cashback.
- Monday Reload bonus.
There are special races between players running daily and VIP loyalty program. You can read about other 7Bit tournaments on the casino website.
Deposits and withdrawals
You can play in several currencies including EUR, USD, CAD, NZD, AUD and more. Also you can bet using crypto currencies such as BTC, ETH, DOGE and few others.
You can make deposits and withdrawals in numerous ways, including all the major bank cards and the most reputable payment systems. You can withdraw your winnings the same way you deposited the money into the casino.
The administration may require you to provide it with copies of documents that prove your identity. This is a common practice and should not be intimidating.
The most convenient way to communicate with the customer support staff is online chat. In addition, you can contact them by e-mail and telephone. You will find a lot of useful information in the reference section, the list of frequently asked questions and on other pages of the casino.
We have listed all the main advantages of 7Bit Casino above and will not dwell on them again. We did not find any serious shortcomings besides South African Rand not being one of the accepted currencies.